Wednesday 13 February 2013

What'cha making me?

It's that time of year again.... Love is in the air

Do you remember 4 years ago we went on our own little romantic Valentine's date.You wanted to distract me from my recent breakup and your Valentine was in New Zealand so off we went out together for dinner. You stole the limelight as usual. We have always been a stand out couple 
So are you making anything this Valentines Day for your man or for yourself? I've finally decided to spread some Stitchie Wonder love in my man's direction. He is one lucky guy haha
It really isn't easy making hand crafted gifts for guys. They just want food or food or.... ya really they are all happy with food. As he is a fantastic bass player I am doing something along those lines to tickle his eyeballs ;)

I had great plans to teach myself to crochet hearts and put one on a card for him, but I was distracted and never got around to it. I got the idea in an issue of Simply Crochet a magazine I bought for the first time last week. 

However my first love love love is Mollie Makes and all their free gifts. I love how the magazine is filled with tutorials, inspirations and my own favourite; photo's of people's creation stations/work spaces. I love looking at what people surround themselves with when they are designing and creating. I just seem to surround myself with chaos and mess.
I haven't time to rotat...
We only realised the other day how we both love this magazine. I can't wait to explore more crafty things with you, and share these on Wooly Knickers! I trust your not missing me too much over there in the sunshine, while it pours rain here. 
Note to self don't google girl love or Doggie Valentine when looking for a cute image to represent best friends!!!!!

Miss you my Valentine
Mel x


No comments:

Post a Comment